Now, New and Next for Cultural Fundraisers: The Technology edition
The fourth edition of Now, New and Next from Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy is full of commentary and opinion on how technology is impacting fundraising, the charity and arts sector.
A range of expert voices offer their insight and expertise across some of the key fundraising and philanthropy topics of the moment, and the opportunities and challenges facing the arts sector as a whole.
The Technology Issue covers:
- new dynamics in online learning
- how the mega wealth of US-based tech entrepreneurs is affecting the status quo of philanthropy worldwide
- how new technologies such as Blockchain are now being adopted as mainstream by the arts and charity sectors
- how museums are keeping up with the digital phenomenon
- the rise of contactless giving
- storytelling in fundraising and the use of immersive technology
Browse by smart tagsBlockchain Contactless giving Coronavirus Digital Fundraising Online learning Technology
Resource type: Research | Published: 2019