How to find and grow diverse talent
One of six Culture Change guides by Arts Council England that will help you follow best practice in recruitment and develop a diverse workforce and leadership.
Growing the cultural sector is, in part, dependent upon changing the perception of the sector and making entry to it more transparent to individuals while removing practices that are not inclusive. It’s not about doing everything but doing what is achievable for your organisation.
In this guide:
- What can you do?
- Barriers to overcome
- Good practice case studies
- Downloadable resources: How to find and grow diverse talent / Developing meaningful apprenticeships, internships and work experience
The toolkit contains 5 other guides :
- How to recruit diverse talent
- How to support diverse talent
- How to develop diverse leadership
- How to create diverse boards
- How to collect and use diversity data
Download the guides directly from the ACE website.