Arts Council England have produced six new guides on developing diverse talent, workforce and leadership
The Culture Change Guide is a toolkit that's been guided by best practice recruitment principals and explores how you can think about developing a diverse workforce and leadership. It contains case studies and best practice examples from the arts and culture sector and beyond, with guidance on how to recruit and support diverse talent in an organisation, and how to capture and use diversity data.
There are six guides, each is a downloadable PDF which will help and inspire you.they are:
- How to find and grow diverse talent
- How to recruit diverse talent
- How to support diverse talent
- How to develop diverse leadership
- How to create diverse boards
- How to collect and use diversity data
Download the guides directly from the ACE website.