The Digital Culture Network
The Digital Culture Network provides practical, on the ground help to the arts and culture sector. Our focus is around digital skills and leadership development. We can help you:
- Explore and harness the benefits of technology to achieve your goals
- Find new ways to reach and engage audiences
- Develop sustainable business models.
We support you in different ways:
- One-to-one support from a team of Tech Champions specialising in digital content, eCommerce, data analytics, social media, digital strategy, email marketing, ticketing and CRM, websites and search engine marketing.
- Practical workshops and webinars to improve skills and engage with peers.
- Signposting to resources and training from us and our partners
- Support with technology related funding opportunities
- National and regional training days delivered with technology partners.
Where did the Digital Culture Network start from?
The Digital Culture Network is an initiative to increase the digital skills and capability of the arts and cultural sector; originating from one of the commitments from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) Culture is Digital report. The report focuses on the use of digital technology to drive our cultural sector’s global status and the engagement and diversity of audiences. It recognises that there is scope for cultural organisations to develop digital skills, infrastructure and resources and leadership training, and that digital experiences are transforming how audiences engage with culture and are driving new forms of cultural participation and practice.