1. Introduction This guide has been designed to provide you with a list of organisations, tools and resources that you can access to keep up to date with new digital trends and their impact on the heritage and cultural sector. You don’t need to follow or sign up to all those listed below. Our experts … Read more
Resources tagged with Twitter
As the years have passed, working in social media has become more and more complex. Digital freelancer Rebecca Givens is here to tell you that, you can not – and should not – do it all.
This video is 22 minutes in length and has English closed captions. Simply click on the closed captions symbol CC on the video below to select the captions. Download transcript of English captions (Word file 32kb).
This recording has English subtitles and is four minutes long. Download transcript for How do I tailor my digital content to work across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? video (Word file 15 KB)
All the resources referred to in this presentation can be found on this website. This video is 12 minutes in length and has English closed captions. Simply click on the closed captions symbol CC on the video below to select the captions. Download transcript of English captions (Word file 24kb).
Integrating strategies: how to ensure your strategic approaches to digital content and digital marketing underpin your digital strategy
1. Defining your digital strategy A strategy helps to link your organisation’s mission and aims to the work that you do on a daily basis. You can think of it as a roadmap for how you will reach your goals. Different strategies will guide different areas of work. While they may link together in different … Read more
With platforms and how we engage with them ever-changing, keeping on top of social media trends can be a full-time job. However, it’s vital to stay up to date on this to ensure that you and your content aren’t left behind. 1. Why is this important? Social media is a great way to boost … Read more
1. Introduction The online world is noisy. There’s cat videos, dance trends, memes, podcasts, recipe TikToks, a website dedicated entirely to people posting their thoughts at any given time. It can be hard to cut through the clutter. The good news is, as heritage organisations, you are home to lots of exciting content. Heritage organisations … Read more
1. Choosing the right channels and platforms A good way to start to think about your organisation’s use of digital channels and platforms is to start with what your aims are. Are you hoping to draw in new audiences, market a series of events, or fundraise? Having a sense of what you’d like to achieve … Read more
1. What a leader needs to know about social media As a leader, you need to get to grips with how to benefit from social media without getting lost in the details of each social media platform. This guide summarises the essentials of what you need to know. Whether you plan to use it in … Read more