Webinar: How to develop a powerful website content strategy
Creating engaging and relevant content for your website is so important. If you’re struggling to know the best way forward, or how to organise the information on your site, then this session, presented by the Digital Culture Network’s Tech Champion for websites, Roberta Beattie, will give you some great insights and tips. You’ll learn how to audit, re-use and re-purpose content you already have, how to create content that speaks to your visitors and how to get the most out of your website.
Roberta is joined by Jeff Sheridan and Rakky Curvelo from Matrix Internet who will you through some tools, tricks and tips for teams who wish to breathe life into their content. Additionally, they detail a case study of an organisation that successfully put content at the heart of their marketing strategy.
You will learn
- How to develop a content strategy
- How to define your objectives
- Measuring your efforts
- What kinds of content you could be creating
- User experience and accessibility
- How to speak to your audience
Download the presentations and webinar resources. This zipped folder contains:
- Both presentations used in the webinar (presented by Roberta Beattie & Matrix Internet)
- 301 redirect xls worksheet
- Content audit xls worksheet
- Content map xls worksheet
- Content strategy activity PDF