Using audience data to develop an individual giving scheme
Cheek by Jowl (CbJ) is an international theatre company, which operates in-house as an Associate Company at the Barbican Centre in London and is currently presenting in three languages. This case study describes how CbJ conducted a survey to find out more about their audience to help formulate a new fundraising strategy and to develop an individual giving scheme.
- Establish profile of key supporters for individual support scheme
- Identify key individuals who could become Major Donors
- Establish nuanced approach to fundraising strategy for Individual Donors
- Individual donors for regular giving.
- High net-worth individuals to become Major Donors for one-time and continuous gifts.
Browse by smart tagsData Fundraising Fundraising data Individual giving Patrons Understanding audiences
Resource type: Case studies | Published: 2014