Report from a 2004 AMA day event focusing on innovation.
To Boldly Go... was an AMA day event that focused on innovation.
It included six presentations, a number of which were given by AMA members who have undertaken interesting and innovative work. There was also a presentation of recent research undertaken by MORI on behalf of London Calling (the sponsors of the event) and practical insights into the world of cultural tourism.
The day concluded with a keynote presentation from the commercial sector on how to use innovation to achieve business objectives.
Overall, the day offered a wealth of inspiration and ideas to take back to the workplace.
- Cultural tourism – a growth market
- Changing attitudes towards cultural diversity
- Sold on bold - Making word-of-mouth marketing really work
- Small things bright and beautiful – Innovation through collaboration
- Using ticketing to create new and more loyal audiences
- Research findings on marketing in creative industries