The Space knows building audiences online isn’t always easy. There are lots of options for platforms to host your content, tools to track it and metrics to measure it. From their work across the cultural sector, they know there’s a demand for guidance on effective online audience engagement.
This Toolkit is a starting point – it’s packed with straightforward advice from their team about what to think about and practical tips for what works.
The Space’s Online Audiences Toolkit includes:
- An introduction to what we mean by online audience engagement
- How to do an online audiences audit
- Advice on how to approach digital distribution
- Pros and cons of the major social media platforms
- Dos and Don’ts for creating great social media content
- How to give your content the best chance through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), social media algorithms and seeding strategies
- Guidance on how to measure your success in a meaningful way