Follows on from ‘Identifying the Pearls’ and provides next steps, guiding you through planning a small in-house research project doing face-to-face questionnaires with existing visitors.
This resource picks up the baton from the previous resource, "Identifying the Pearls", and will guide you through planning a small in-house research project doing face-to-face questionnaires with existing visitors. It outlines a simple 10-step suggested approach to get you started.
- create the project team
- decide what to ask and how to phrase the questions
- decide who to ask
- decide where to ask the questions
- decide who should be the interviewer
- decide how many visitors to ask
- decide on the best date and time to get a good sample
- explore what your findings are telling you
- discuss whether this is what you expected and check your trigger points
- report, compare and make recommendations