Questionnaire: How bilingual are you?
Completing this questionnaire is a great way of assessing your organisation's current engagement with the Welsh language. It's also a good place to start thinking about what customers can expect from you in Welsh, as well as what you can offer your staff and/or volunteers too. An Arts Council of Wales bilingual support resource.
Complete this quick and simple Self-Assessment Questionnaire to immediately identify:
- the best features of your current Welsh language services
- where you can try to develop your provision (if applicable)
- how to receive support to improve your existing approach
Completing the Questionnaire can be the first step in the process of joining the Cynnig Cymraeg (Welsh Offer) scheme.
What is the Cynnig Cymraeg (Welsh Offer)?
• The Cynnig Cymraeg (Welsh Offer) is a brand-new quality standard offered by the Welsh Language Commissioner. The standard indicates which companies and charities proudly and proactively provide some of their services in Welsh.
• The Cynnig Cymraeg (Welsh Offer) standard therefore makes it easy for members of the public to see what your organisation offers through the medium of Welsh.
• By participating in the Cynnig Cymraeg (Welsh Offer), your organisation will be entitled to use the Cynnig Cymraeg (Welsh Offer) branding and logo on your communication material.
If you already have a Welsh Language Policy, please contact the Welsh Language Commissioner's Hybu Team for advice on how to update and apply your existing policy to the Cynnig Cymraeg (Welsh Offer): firstname.lastname@example.org
The Welsh Language Offer is not available to organisations required to comply with Welsh Language Standards.