QUAD 100 Club: developing entry level corporate support
Derby QUAD reveals the results of its corporate club package and shares top tips for creating a scheme of your own.
QUAD 100 Club was set up towards the end of 2013. We already had various tiers of business sponsorship at a higher level. We wanted to create something that was accessible to a wider range of businesses.
The club was designed to introduce the business community to QUAD at a relatively low fee of £100. We wanted to ensure it felt achievable for most businesses, while still generating a valuable income for the organisation.
QUAD 100 Club
Businesses pay £100 to sponsor QUAD for one year. In return they receive:
- advertising in QUAD, with their business name displayed on a glass partition in an area of high footfall
- their business logo displayed on QUAD’s website with a hyperlink to their site on the QUAD 100 Club member’s page
- 10 free cinema tickets posted to them
- 10% discount on space hire
- invitations to four sponsor events per year at QUAD (usually breakfast meetings)
The benefits were designed to be valuable to businesses, but also to increase engagement with QUAD’s programme and awareness of venue hire.
QUAD 100 Club generates an average of approximately £6,000 per year, with membership ranging from 50 - 70 businesses. We aspire to reach 100.
People who joined initially tended to be involved with QUAD in some way already but the club has increased their engagement. We’ve introduced new businesses as the scheme has developed. Many club members also now attend our annual charity auction dinner, generating valuable funds for the organisation.