Now, New and Next for cultural fundraisers. What next?
The sixth edition of Now, New and Next from Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy focuses on the future of fundraising, marketing and audience strategies. A range of expert voices offer their insight and expertise across some of the key fundraising and philanthropy topics of the moment.
The edition on the future of fundraising, marketing and audience strategies includes:
- What next for future fundraising, marketing & audience strategies by Michelle Wright
- What has Covid-19 meant for the Arts? A summary by Michelle Wright & Naomi Chapman
- What will make audiences return to our venues? by Amy Firth
- The impact of Covid-19 on community engagement by Annie Jarvis
- How might the marketing and communications of arts organisations evolve post Covid-19? by Rob Macpherson
- How has Covid and rising awareness of equality and diversity affected marketing, fundraising and audience development for the arts? by Amanda Parker
- When data & philanthropy collide – the impact of Covid-19 on future fundraising by Michelle Wright & Sarah Thelwall
- What fundraising trends will we see across the Charity Sector as it emerges from Covid-19? by Edward Drew
- Turning digital into earned income – is it possible? by David Johnson
Browse by learning pillarsAudience Behaviour Audience Development & Strategy Increasing Engagement & Income
Resource type: Essential reads | Published: 2021