The fifth edition of Now, New and Next from Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy focuses on supporting arts, culture and heritage organisations to consider their responses to fundraising at a time of global crisis. It thinks through the next decade of impact, as well as how to effectively communicate with donors.
It also suggests ideas as to how organisations might build crisis campaigns and to consider how organisations might undertake different sorts of activities including virtual fundraising events.
A range of expert voices offer their insight and expertise across some of the key fundraising and philanthropy topics of the moment, and the opportunities and challenges facing the arts sector as a whole during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The Fundraising at Times of Crisis edition includes:
- Communicating with donors at a time of crisis
- Arts fundraising amid the Pandemic
- Tumultuous ticketing
- Diversified fundraising organisations must hold their nerve
- How is Covid-19 changing the financial risk and resilience of your arts organisation
- Fundraising in lockdown
- What do arts organisations need from their Trustees in times of crisis (and what don't they need)
- Why workplace culture is more important than ever when you're virtual