Training and Events Directory
This growing directory is being collated by Creative United to signpost potential training and business support for organisations in the arts, culture and heritage sector.
- StartEast is a business support and grants programme for creative people planning to develop and grow a cultural business in Suffolk and/or Norfolk.
- London Small Business Centre is one of the leading enterprise agencies in the capital providing funding, workspaces, training and face-to-face advice and mentoring to aspiring and thriving entrepreneurs.
- Key Fund was formed by a group of like-minded social entrepreneurs and philanthropists to help community and social enterprises to start-up, become sustainable, or grow.
- Ongoing business support and mentoring by Transmit Start-Ups; an official delivery partner of the Start-Up Loans Company, a Government initiative.
- Professional and business development by the Crafts Council.
- The Theatre Trust provides expert advice on the design, capital development and conservation of theatre buildings to safeguard theatre use.
- ITC training courses are designed to provide the essential skills and specialist knowledge needed to run a performing arts company successfully.
- One Dance UK delivers a range of programmes for people right across the dance sector.
- Heritage Lottery Fund - the largest dedicated funder of heritage in the UK.
Resource type: Guide/tools | Published: 2017