Gain an overview of the steps needed to develop a digital marketing strategy. This guide will show you how to position your digital strategy and develop a planning framework.
'Arts organisations that are skilled in digital marketing will (all other things being equal) see more people through their doors than ones that rely on a brochureware website and email newsletters.' MTM London, 2010
1) Where are we now?
• Goal performance
• Audience insight
• Digital marketplace SWOT
• Brand perception
• Internal capacity & skills audit
2) Where do we want to be?
• Sell - grow sales
• Speak - dialogue and participation with customers
• Serve - add value
• Save - save costs
• Sizzle - extending your brand online
3) How do we get there?
• Segmentation, targeting and positioning
• Online value proposition
• Integration and database
• Content and engagement strategy
Download the resource to read more:
Developing a digital marketing strategy (PDF)