Reflect, Share, Inspire
Digital Skills for Heritage
Wednesday 18 October 2023
British Museum, London / Online
10.45am – 5.30pm — Reflect, Share, Inspire
5.30pm – 7pm — Drinks reception, British Museum
Launched by The National Lottery Heritage Fund in February 2020, Digital Skills for Heritage has raised digital skills and confidence across the UK heritage sector over the past three years.
Join us at this free hybrid event as we celebrate the wealth of resources created by this initiative. We will be bringing together speakers from Digital Skills for Heritage projects to reflect and share the achievements and learning from their digital journeys to help inspire the wider sector.
Who is this event for?
This event is for anyone working or volunteering in a UK heritage organisation.
What’s it about?
- Reflecting on the achievements of Digital Skills for Heritage over the past three years.
- Sharing the learning through digital success stories and resources on the Digital Heritage Hub.
- Inspiring the sector to embrace digital and enable more people to connect and benefit from heritage.
What will I gain?
- Insight from heritage organisations whose approach to digital has been transformed by Digital Skills for Heritage.
- Ideas on how your organisation can embed digital to reach more people.
- Networking opportunities with heritage organisations like yours.
How can I attend?
This free event will be simultaneously hosted at the British Museum in London and digitally online — so you can either attend in person or online.
Spaces to attend in-person at the British Museum have now been filled and online registration is now closed.
If you would like to attend online please contact Jack Hayes, Projects and Events Officer, and we will aim to add you to the list as soon as possible.
If you join us online you’ll be able to attend all sessions whether they’re taking place in London or digitally. There will also be opportunities to network with other digital delegates. All online sessions will be streamed live at the British Museum for those attending in person.
What are the timings for this event?
The event will start at 10.45am and end at 5.30pm. This will be followed by a drinks reception from 5.30pm to 7pm for those attending at the British Museum.
Reflect, Share, Inspire has been made possible through Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and National Lottery funding, distributed by The Heritage Fund as part of their Digital Skills for Heritage initiative.