Enhancing your digital marketing strategy
Learn why and how audiences engage with culture online in this transcript from Digital Marketing Day 2010. The session includes key results from the Digital Audiences research commissioned by Arts Council England. (This transcript was first published in event report for Digital Marketing Day 2010).
- Arts online is mainstream — but a complement rather than a substitute for live
- A marketing channel first and foremost
- Google, Facebook and YouTube — arts organisations must master them
- Clearly defined audience segments
- tailor your marketing strategy accordingly:
- search engines key to all segments
- Facebook and Twitter key for leading edge and (to a degree) core
- older audiences need familiar brands — online newspapers, listings
- Some (limited) opportunities for augmenting arts experiences online — but spend your money carefully!
To read the full article download Enhancing your digital marketing strategy.